Welcome!

Greetings! I am glad that you could join me in my travels to China! Follow me daily to see what adventures I and my fellow administrators from Pennsylvania are encountering as we travel through the countryside and cities of China.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Faces from China

Child Artist 

Little Boy in Panglui Village

Our Host's granddaughter in Panglui Village

One of the vendors in the Muslim Market Place

Bride in the Streets of the Muslim market place

Some of us were greeted with Chinese children!

Wide-eyed at the "Westerners" as we were called.

Mr. Li and his daughter

Ms. Chen (aka Anita) teaching English at Xingtai High School

My hosts Mr. Li and Mr. Lu

Students in the mountain village school playground



My host from the Panglui village



Siblings at the Big Goose Pagoda fountain show

No comments:

Post a Comment