Welcome!

Greetings! I am glad that you could join me in my travels to China! Follow me daily to see what adventures I and my fellow administrators from Pennsylvania are encountering as we travel through the countryside and cities of China.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting Ready

Well, the days are dwindling down - only 16 days until we depart! Emails are flying back and forth daily among the administrators and folks from the Chinese Exchange Initiative in Massachusetts. Lots of information and advice, particularly on what to pack! It seems that is the cause of most of the anxiety (well, maybe just for the female travelers). My Chinese counterpart, Mr. Li, finally responded to my latest email. It seems that he has gotten a promotion since he was here at Weiser, and is no longer a high school principal, but works for the Bureau of Education now. His new position will allow him to spend more time with me as we visit all kinds of schools - kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school, and even vocational schools. My experiences now will be more exciting than ever! So stay tuned!

1 comment: